BIM files of COMER S.p.A. products are available on our website for registered users.
BIM files, an acronym for Building Information Modeling, are a digital format useful for optimizing the planning, implementation and management of construction.
BIM is very udefull for the design and construction of new plants.
A not inconsiderable factor is the entry into force of the BIM obligation for tenders over 100 million euros, the mandatory adoption of BIM is aimed at obtaining more efficient construction and management of the buildings.
Very important is that, according to the provisions of the decree (Ministerial Decree 560 of 1 December 2017) there will be important milestones planned until 2025.
The contracting entities are obliged to use electronic methods and modeling methods according to the following effect:
– from 1 January for works worth 100 million euros;
– from 2020 for complex works over 50 million euros;
– from 2021 for complex works over 15 million euros;
– from 2022 for works over 5.2 million euros;
– from 2023 for works over 1 million euros;
– from 2025 for all new works.
In our precious Customer Area you can find 2D drawings, 3D and BIM drawings of all our products!
Discover the Italian Passion for fittings and valves and
register and access to our exclusive services!