C-PVC fittings series, high quality made in Italy
C-PVC fittings are plastic fittings for the junction of pipes that are able to operate in a temperature range from 0° to 80°.
This special material is made by adding chlorine to the PVC chain. Thanks to this treatment a transformation is obtained that makes it suitable to resist high temperatures, resulting in an increase in toughness and tensile strength and excellent chemical resistance.
From the point of view of resistance to combustion, PVC-C fittings have a high resistance to flammability.
The COMER S.p.A. PVC-C fittings are ideal for use in industrial plants as well as in the chemical industry, in marine, civil, and microelectronics systems.
- High mechanical strength at high temperatures
- Excellent resistance against oxidative reagents
- Possibility of gluing with special PVC-C based glue
- Extremely low thermal conductivity
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- The smooth inner surface does not support biological growth
- C-PVC is self-extinguishing, COMER S.p.A. offers a complete range of fittings in polychlorinated vinyl chloride.Discover the technical and dimensional characteristics of our C-PVC fittings